Tempo em Setúbal

segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

O tempo na voz de Elvis Presley (3)

 
.
elvisluver4ever | 21 de Dezembro de 2009 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
from The Lost Album
 
Blue River lyrics
(Words & music by Evans - Tobias)
.
Blue river, it can't be found on any map that I know
But it's the place where lonely lovers all go
To cry their tears, blue river
It winds along a path of heartache and pain
Of broken dreams from lovin' someone in vain
Like I loved you, and baby I still do
[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/elvis-presley-lyrics/blue-river-lyrics.html .]
I held you so tight
You were out of my sight
I'm feelin' so low
But I gotta go
Blue river because you never really cared about me
From now on baby that's where I'm gonna be
Cryin' over you, by the river of blue
. 
http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/elvis-presley-lyrics/blue-river-lyrics.html
.
.
.
ProfMGMiller | 25 de Dezembro de 2008 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
You may think the title is misleading, but read on. This is what you get when you have a fan of both Elvis and Lovecraft. Video footage is from the 1968 Elvis Comeback Special. Audio is from the HPLHS Scarier Solstice album. - Elvis Presley - Blue Solstice
.
Music to Blue Christmas © Billy Hayes & Jay Johnston
Blue Solstice lyrics, recording, all original content ©2006 HPLHS, Inc.
violators of HPLHS copyrights will be hunted by the Hounds of Tindalos through angular geometry
.
LYRICS
.
II’ll have a blue solstice, Cthulhu.
I’ll be so blue thinking what you’ll do.
Sacrifices of red on the blue open sea
Won’t mean a thing until you’re here with me.
Until your blue nightmares awake me
And all my blue angels forsake me
You’ll be down in your tomb,
In cyclopean gloom
And I’ll have a blue, blue blue blue solstice.
(spoken) Oh Cthulhu, baby, c’mon up out of that tomb. I can’t stop thinking about your huge flabby claws, them little wings of yours, that grotesque scaly body, and them big ol’ tentacles wrapped around me. Oh darlin’, I can’t go on without you.
You’ll be down in your tomb
In cyclopean gloom
And I’ll have a blue, blue blue blue solstice.
.
 http://raincoaster.com/2007/12/08/merry-cthristmas/
.
.
.

purelistener | 27 de Março de 2007 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 33 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Elvis Presley - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain

Recorded: 1976/02/07, first released on "From Elvis Presley Boulevard"
(Words & Music: Fred Rose)

Lyrics:
In the twilight glow I see her
Blue eyes crying in the rain
When we kissed goodbye and parted
I knew we'd never meet again

Love is like a dying ember
Only memories remain
Through the ages I remember
Blue eyes crying in the rain

Someday when we meet up yonder
We'll stroll hand in hand again
In a land that knows no parting
Blue eyes crying in the rain

Blue eyes crying in the rain
Blue eyes crying in the rain
Blue eyes crying in the rain
.
. 
.
Nocaro | 30 de Maio de 2010 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Recorded in March of 1961 at the RCA Studios in Nashville, Tn., Elvis is accompanied by Floyd Cramer on piano (pictured) and the Jordanaires on vocals. This tender-hearted song was composed by Don Robertson who was favored by Elvis on several songs including "There's Always Me" and "Anything That's Part Of You". - Elvis Presley - Starting Today (Original Stereo)
 .
Elvis Presley Starting Today Lyrics:
(words & music by Robertson)

.
.Starting today
I'm teaching my heart
Not to ache anymore
Just 'cause we're apart

No more will I dream
Of your sweet loving ways
Gonna learn to forget you
Starting today

And when memories haunt me
And the tears starts to flow
I'll just think of the sorrow
You caused me to know

No more for the past
To return will I pray
Gonna live for tomorrow
Starting today
Starting today
.
http://www.mp3lyrics.org/e/elvis-presley/starting/

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL