Tempo em Setúbal

quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

Listen, the snow is falling, Walking in thin ice, Winter friend e Who has seen the wind

 
.

daalmelo | 7 de Fevereiro de 2009 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 1 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Ray Charles - The Snow Is Falling

snow is fallin, fallin on the cold cold ground
snow is fallin, baby, fallin on the cold cold ground
gloom and misery, gloom and misery all around

I used to be so happy now all I do is cry
I used to be so happy now all I do is cry
gonna buy myself a coffin, well I'm gonna lay right down and die

well people if I die tomorrow, who's gonna cry for me
people if I die tomorrow, who's gonna cry for me
well, I aint got nothin but these blues and misery

I guess you better come on and get me, aint got nothin to lose
I guess you better come on and get me, aint got nothin to lose
I don't feel like livin' life ain't nothin' but the blues
.
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/The-Snow-is-Fallin%27-lyrics-Ray-Charles/7D2894469DA41A0C482572A500154557
.
.

.
idamarija | 19 de Dezembro de 2009 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo 
Listen, the snow is falling o'er town,
Listen the snow is falling ev'rywhere.
Between empire state building
And between trafalgar square.
Listen, the snow is falling o'er town.

Listen, the snow is falling o'er town,
Listen the snow is falling ev'rywhere.
Between your bed and mine,
Between your head and my mind.
Listen, the snow is falling o'er town.

Between tokyo and paris,
Between london and dallas,
Between your love and mine.
Listen, the snow is falling ev'rywhere.

Snowfling, snowfall, snowfall,
Listen, listen,
Listen, baby,
Listen.
.
.
.

AbejaMariposaIII | 10 de Dezembro de 2010 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Music and Lyrics by Yoko Ono -   Walking in thin ice
Performed by Yoko Ono (vocals), John Lennon (guitar, keyboards), Hugh McCracken (rhythm guitar), Earl Slick (rhythm guitar), Tony Levin (bass), Andrew Newmark (drums), Jack Douglas (percussion)
Produced by John Lennon, Yoko Ono and Jack Douglas
Recorded at The Hit Factory, mixed at Record Plant, Nov to Dec 1980
Video by CFJ

When this video was on my former channel, people often asked me where this version came from. It's called '1981 re-edit' and available on the Strut comp 'Disco not Disco' (2000) compiled by Joey Negro and Sean P, which is a very nice CD actually. I love this song, so I used the best version of it for the video.
.
Walking on thin ice,
Im paying the price
For throwing the dice in the air.
Why must we learn it the hard way
And play the game of life with your heart?

I gave you my knife,
You gave me my life
Like a gush of wind in my hair.
Why do we forget what's been said
And play the game of life with our hearts?

I may cry some day,
But the tears will dry whichever way.
And when our hearts return to ashes,
Itll be just a story,
Itll be just a story.

Ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai...

Ooh-ahooh...

I knew a girl who tried to walk across the lake,
Course it was winter when all this was ice.
That's a hell of a thing to do, you know.
They say the lake is as big as the ocean.
I wonder if she knew about it?

Ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai-ai...

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/y/yoko+ono/walking+on+thin+ice_20148772.html
.
.
.
funknroll | 2 de Março de 2007 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 20 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Beautiful pop ballad from 1974! - YOKO ONO -"WINTER FRIEND" (1974) (com letra)

When John and Yoko had a trial seperation in '74, she recorded a beautiful and intimate album on her own called "A Story". It deftly weaves haunting confessionals with radiant, elegant melodies. Sadly it went unreleased when they reconciled; if it had come out, the world would have had to admitted her talent far sooner. But it did emerge on CD from Ryko Records in the 90's, just as timeless and warm as sunshine. Definitely one to track down!

Check out my Herstory Of Rock on the Playlist page of my Channel!

(All rights reserved. Fan-made video for promotion of the artist.)
Tym Stevens
.

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL