Tempo em Setúbal

terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

O tempo na voz de Nana Mouskouri (2)


.
yourife1 | 27 de Agosto de 2010 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 1 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo- Never on Sunday
Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday, a Monday, A
Monday is very very good. Or you can kiss me on a
Tuesday, a Tuesday A Tuesday, in fact I wish you
would. Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday, a
Thursday, A Friday and Saturday is best. But
never, never on a Sunday, a Sunday, A Sunday, 'cos
that's my day of rest.

Most any day you can be my guest. Any day you say,
but my day of rest. Just name the day that you
like the best. Only stay away on my day of rest.
.
.
.
bellecourse | 29 de Janeiro de 2009 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Nana Mouskouri - Yesterday's Dream
composition : S.Tyson
Live Monté-Carlo 1981
.
Yesterday' s dreams
Like birds in the winter
Have gathered together
And flown to the sun
Yesterday' s promises
Like shells in the ocean
All shattered and broken
Like yesterday' s dreams


You are my harbour
My dream of tomorrow
My promise of sunshine
My shield from the storm
My sweet companion
We' ll journey together
And not be defeated
By yesterday' s dreams


La la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la


Repeat first verse
.
.http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Yesterday%27s-Dreams-lyrics-Nana-Mouskouri/7A64F7D949A5A8A448256DCF00258D84
.
.
.
bellecourse | 29 de Janeiro de 2009 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 0 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
Nana Mouskouri - Daydream
Composition : John Denver
arrangts : A.Goraguer
.
.
"Yes, I've been dreaming about you everyday"
"Every day, each and every day"
And I've been thinking about you
"All night long, I even wrote a song"

Just to try and tell you how I really feel
To make you understand my love is real
That you're on my mind all the time
I wish to God you were mine once again

I remember talking to you
I remember walking with you
I remember laughing all the time
When you were mine

Now the day seems so long
I can't face the night alone
I beg you please
Won't you please come home

I remember talking to you
I remember walking with you
I remember laughing all the time
I remember singing to you
I remember dreaming with you
"I remember loving, you were were mine"

And now the day seems so long
I can't face the night all alone
I beg you please
Won't you please come home
.
.
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Daydreams-lyrics-Nana-Mouskouri/C8BC7F7473E19F9248256DCE00307D3D
.
.
.

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL