Tempo em Setúbal

quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2011

Enya - Evening Falls


.

Carregado por  em 9 de Mai de 2008
Evening falls by Enya, Relaxing music by Enya.
.
.
When the evening falls and the daylight is fading,
from within me calls - could it be I am sleeping?
For a moment I stray, then it holds me completely.
close to home - I cannot say.
close to home feeling so far away.


As I walk there before me a shadow
from another world, where no other can follow.
carry me to my own, to where I can cross over...
close to home - I cannot say.
close to home feeling so far away.


Forever searching; never right, I am lost
in oceans of night. Forever
hoping I can find memories.
those memories I left behind.


Even though I leave will I go on believing
that this time is real - am I lost in this feeling?
like a child passing through, never knowing the reason.
I am home - I know the way.
I am home - feeling oh, so far away. 

.
.
http://www.lyrics007.com/Enya%20Lyrics/Evening%20Falls%20Lyrics.html

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL