Tempo em Setúbal

quinta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2010

These days - Nico


.
.
lilbranda | 11 de Fevereiro de 2008 | utilizadores que gostaram deste vídeo, 56 utilizadores que não gostaram deste vídeo
These days - Nico

.
These Days Lyrics 
.
..
I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking these days
These days
These days I seem to think a lot about the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had the chance to

I stopped my rambling
I don't do too much gambling these days
These days
These days I seem to think about how all the changes came about my ways
And I wonder if I'd see another highway

I had a lover
I don't think I'll risk another these days
These days

And if I seem to be afraid to live the life that I have made in song
It's just that I've been losing
So long

La la la la la
La la

I've stopped my dreaming
I won't do too much scheming these days
These days
These days I sit on cornerstones and count the time in quarter tones to ten
Please don't confront me with my failures
I had not forgotten them 
.
.
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/95669/
.

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL