Tempo em Setúbal

terça-feira, 11 de maio de 2010

Time after time - Eva Cassidy


.
.
Kullerkeks007 3 de Outubro de 2008 Time after time Eva Cassidy
.

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Caught up in circles confusion--
Is nothing new
Flashback--warm nights--
Almost left behind
Suitcases of memories,
Time after--

Sometimes you picture me--
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear
What you've said--
Then you say--go slow--
I fall behind--
The second hand unwinds

Chorus:
If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
Time after time

After my picture fades and darkness has
Turned to gray
Watching through windows--you're wondering
If I'm OK
Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time--

Chorus:
If you're lost...
You said go slow--
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds--

Chorus:
If you're lost......Time after time
Time after time ,Time after time,Time after time
.
.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Eva%20Cassidy%20Lyrics/Time%20After%20Time%20Lyrics.html
.
.

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL