Tempo em Setúbal

segunda-feira, 10 de maio de 2010

Eva Cassidy - Time Is A Healer


.
.
MutleyJr 24 de Julho de 2007Taken from the Eva Cassidy album, 'Songbird'.
.

Eva Cassidy : Time Is a Healer Lyrics



I found a picture of your smiling face
Bringing old memories that I had locked away
The burden of anger from a heart filled with pain
Was finally lifted and I smile at you again

Chorus:- If time is a healer
Then all hearts that break
Are put back together again
'Cause love heals the wound it makes

I spoke such harsh words before goodbye
Well I wanted to hurt you for the tears you made
You made me cry
All my hopes and dreams, well they started vanishing
Those tender hurt feelings became a dangerous thing
Chorus:-

All of those years we spent together
Well they're part of my life forever
I hold the joy with the pain
And the truth is I miss you my friend

Chorus:- Well time is a healer…
.
.
http://www.metrolyrics.com/time-is-a-healer-lyrics-eva-cassidy.html
.
.

Songbird (Eva Cassidy album)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



Songbird is a compilation album of songs by the late American singer Eva Cassidy, released in 1998, two years after her death in 1996
..
Five tracks (Wade in The Water, Wayfaring Stranger, Songbird, Time is a Healer and I Know You by Heart) are from Cassidy's album, Eva by Heart. Four tracks (Fields Of Gold, Autumn Leaves, People Get Ready and Oh Had I a Golden Thread) are from her album, Live at Blues Alley. The remaining track, Over the Rainbow, is from the album, The Other Side.
.
(...)
.
.

Sem comentários:

Ilusionismo Quadrilátero

ILUSIONISMO
.

* Victor Nogueira .
.
Ele há um tempo p’ra tudo na vida
Cantando hora, minuto, segundo;
Por isso sempre existe uma saída
Enquanto nós estivermos neste mundo.
.
Há um tempo para não fenecer
Há mar, sol, luar e aves com astros
Há uma hora p'ra amar ou morrer
E tempo para não se ficar de rastos.
.
P'ra isso e' preciso sabedoria
Em busca dum bom momento, oportuno,
Com ar, bom vinho, pão e cantoria,
Sem se confundir a nuvem com Juno.
.
1991.08.11 - SETUBAL